About the Event
This year, it’s all about data. And all about your ideas: Are you ready to shape the digital future?
We are looking for talents with an entrepreneurial, innovative mindset to take part in Talent Meets Bertelsmann (TMB) 2018. Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models? Then take your chance: Get to meet members of our Executive Board and other top international leaders. You will participate in demanding workshops, working hand in hand with experienced entrepreneurs on key business ideas, which will be evaluated by a jury composed of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board members.
Use the opportunity to explore the different people working for Bertelsmann and make memories that will last a lifetime!
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English
How to Apply
The application period starts on March 26, 2018. Send us a written application in English telling us about yourself and your goals. Let us know why you want to participate in the data edition of Talent Meets Bertelsmann. Your resume should clearly indicate that you are fascinated by media as well as data, and your motivation letter should explain why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges. Please attach any certificates attesting to your proficiency in English if available. Learn more about the application process in our FAQ.