1st September - 7th October 2018
HOW TO TAKE PART IN RECRUITING DAYS
Recruiting Days are not just a regular fair. You can meet companies in interviews, round table discussions and speed-datings. For taking part in these events you need to apply. Therefore we use an online application tool. Here is how you create a successful application.
CREATE YOUR YEARBOOK PROFILE
Go to Stellenticket and register with your ESCP Europe email address to receive the code for unlocking your profile.
Go the "Yearbook Profiles" section in your account and click "Create Additional Profile".
Tip: we recommend to create at least an english profile. German speakers should additionally create a German profile.
Enter all your details into the profile and finish by publishing your draft (IMPORTANT, otherwise you cannot apply to events!)
APPLY TO COMPANY EVENTS
Go to the Recruiting Days section and apply to events. IMPORTANT: READ THE DESCRIPTIONS FOR EACH EVENT CAREFULLY
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Make sure you apply until the deadline on 7th October. After that date, no more applications are possible due to a strict time plan.
- 8th-21th October: companies screen your applications and send their candidates lists to the Linking Talents team
- 22nd-28th October: The Linking Talents team is creating individual schedules for approx. 400 students and 40 companies
- 24th October: you receive your preliminary schedule, which you need to confirm until 25th October.
- 29th October: you receive your FINAL SCHEDULE for Recruiting Days 2017
- 8th/9th November: you rock interviews, round tables and company speed-datings at Recruiting Days in Berlin!
Please note: the preliminary schedule tells you also about your acceptance for the events you applied for. It can happen that you get into more interviews or round tables by waiting list. You will receive the definite list of appointments with your Final Schedule on 29th October.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOME COMPANIES:
- actively screen your yearbook CVs and invite you to their events - so set up your profile early!
- require covering letters
- structure the process via their own webpages (e.g. Procter & Gamble) – follow the links given in the company profiles on Stellenticket
- require online tests (e.g. Shell, Procter & Gamble) – make sure to do them within the application deadline as companies select on basis of the results!