If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, then test your business knowledge on our CEO Challenge. Sign up to our competition and play the part of a manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career. If you come up with great solutions, you could see yourself jetting to the Europe Finals in Rome and to the Global Finals in Panama. What’s more, impress our jury and you could even earn a place with us for real!
The first big achievement is to make it to the Germany, Austria & Switzerland Cluster Finals in Schwalbach am Taunus (near Frankfurt) on January 18th & 19th.
During the 2-day Event, you will join a team of 3 to solve a Head & Shoulders case study and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. The team who wins the business case, will be invited to Grand Europe Final. In the event, you will also get the chance to meet P&G people, build your capabilities and complete our assessment process (reasoning test and interviews), which can already lead you to an internship or full-time position offer in one of our functions (Sales, Marketing, Finance or Supply Chain)!
And that’s not all! Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
What’s in it for you?
- Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students
- A great experience to test and build your business leadership skills
- A way to see what working with us is like
- A chance to show us your potential & get an internship or a full-time position offer at P&G
- An opportunity to join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference, with P&G Board of Executives in Cincinnati (USA), if you win our Global Final
CEO Challenge 2018 Competition steps:
- Step 1: Application and online assessment – Apply until November 20th
Register online, and pass the online Peak Performance assessment and Reasoning Screen tests
(information on http://us.pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process).
- Step 2: Germany, Austria & Switzerland Cluster Final in Schwalbach am Taunus (near Frankfurt) – January 18th & 19th
We will select the best candidates for the Germany, Austria & Switzerland Cluster finals during which you will have the opportunity to complete our selection process and participate in the Case Study Challenge.
- Step 3: Great Europe Final in Rome – April 10-12 2018
- Step 4: Global Final in Panama – May 2018
Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
Who can apply
- Bachelor students (as of the 5th semester) and Master Students
- Willing to join P&G as an intern or as new hire
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Get ready to take on the CEO Challenge!