About the Event
Does gaining entrepreneurial experience first-hand with real business challenges, experienced entrepreneurs as keynote speakers, helpful learning sessions, tasty food with craft beer, a gaming and chilling area, mini games, great partners and jury members and cool prizes sound great to you?
The School of Entrepreneurship of the Hasso-Plattner-Institute has a great opportunity for you.
The HPI Bootcamp takes place from November 16th to 18th and…
brings together excellent HPI IT-systems engineering students, D-School alumni, and an interdisciplinary group of students from medical schools, pharmacy, biology and chemistry classes to create great business ideas, support the practical implementation and develop business model concepts.
During this three-day workshop, business ideas around the topic Digital Health will be introduced and developed, teams built, prototypes created and tested.
Participants work on their own or other`s business ideas based on the challenges provided by our partner Pfizer. Find out more about the challenges on the event page.
What you’ll get out of the event:
- Get access to great team members or potential co-founders: Participants will be selected from the applications out of the different disciplines with complementary strengths
- Get to know great partners: The HPI Bootcamp is supported by great partners. Partners will provide challenges for you as well as accompany your team with expertise and know-how!
- Get support from coaches: Qualified design thinking coaches will accompany your journey and guide your team through ups and downs.
- Get feedback from an expert jury: Each team has the opportunity to present their hard-won solutions to an expert jury at the big finale of the HPI Bootcamp. The jury consists of an independent panel of industry experts, entrepreneurs and VCs.
- Win cool prizes: Besides the unforgettable experience, fun, and opportunity to network with great people from multiple disciplines, prizes will also be awarded.
- Have fun: During the weekend working alongside awesome people, who share your ideas, the HPI Bootcamp is meant to be fun and entertaining.
APPLY NOW! Find more information about the event and the application procedure on our website and in the attached information.