WE SUPPORT YOU IN BEING SUCCESSFUL
As a company or any other interested organisation, you can engage with the school and our students in several ways. No matter if you are looking for motivated interns and graduates, for support to solve your business challenges or if you want to offer your employees further education - on this page you find a variety of opportunities.
RECRUITING – FIND THE RIGHT TALENTS
Finding and inspiring young talents is becoming increasingly difficult, especially as the demand for them continues to rise—particularly for those who are trained in Business Administration and have studied internationally, speak multiple languages, flexible and always ready and willing to give their top performance.
At ESCP Europe, we have made it our goal to cultivate and to support these talents. Together with our partners from the business world, we attract more highly-qualified graduates and young talents.
Besides the academic education, we highly appreciate the practical insights from the business world. We offer several opportunities to connect students with businesses:
- Careers Fair „Recruiting Days“
- Company presentations
- Case study workshops
- Application trainings
- Active sourcing with our Online Yearbook
- Placement service
- Guest lectures
- Specific presentations on trending topics
- Online Job board
YOUR CONTACT FOR PLACEMENT, CAREER SERVICE, RECRUITING ACTIVITIES & JOB OFFERS
Dr. Michaela Wieandt
+49 (0) 30 32007 166
+49 (0) 30 32007 164
PARTNERSHIP – BUILDING UP A TALENT PIPELINE
In 2011, ESCP Europe Berlin started to build recruiting partnerships with companies. Based on mutual trust and great commitment, we created sustainable talent pipelines with our partners. Together we discuss your needs and help you to find the right talents. As a partner, you will be part of the Linking Talents community, an exclusive network for students, alumni and business partners. Moreover, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Direct Placement: For your open positions, we forward well-fitting profiles to you according to your needs
- Workshops & Case Studies: We organise your events (e.g., recruiting workshops and case study workshops) at the ESCP Europe Berlin Campus
- Taking part in the Recruiting Days in included
- Integration of your departments, business games and competitions in our lectures
- Image Promotion: Be displayed as a partner company on ESCP Europe‘s website and on the information screens at the Berlin Campus
- Usage of the Online CV Yearbook throughout the year for candidate selection
- Announcements for internal events, permanent positions, job entries and internships through our job board
- Information events: You can present your company on campus with an info lunch, a company presentation or an evening event
YOUR CONTACT FOR PARTNERSHIPS
Jan Ehlers -
Director Executive Education, Career Development & Corporate Relations
+49 (0) 30 32007 164
COMPANY CONSULTANCY PROJECT – GET YOUR BUSINESS CHALLENGE DONE
You as a company or organisation profit from our Company Consultancy Projects (CCP) with fresh ideas and innovative business solutions. During a CCP four to five students work as consultants on your business challenge for a period of eight weeks. You define a project task and a highly motivated and dedicated team provides the solution. In the past our partner companies and organisations benefited from creative problem-solving approaches and a strong academic foundation.
Throughout a Company Consultancy Project, students gain collaborative and intercultural work experience. They learn how to perform efficiently as a team and to enhance their skills in:
- Project planning and management
- Data collection and analysis
- Development of hypotheses and recommendations
- Customer relationship management
- Public speaking and presentations
YOUR CONTACT FOR COMPANY CONSULTANCY PROJECTS
+49 (0) 30 32007 174
SPONSORING OF EVENTS
Show your employer brand at one of our many events, for example at the European Summer Night, the glamorous semester opening event at 14th September 2018 (your contact: Michaela Wieandt). Another opportunity is the Linking Talents Community Party, taking place on 9th November 2018 at Berlin club Spindler & Klatt. It is a unique event where the whole ESCP Europe and Linking Talents family comes together, combining networking with a good dose of fun (your contact: Julia Beck).
You want to prepare the next step in your career and you are looking for a specialised Master degree? You want to empower your employees and offer them first class knowledge? With ESCP Europe’s open and customised programmes, Executive MBA and specialised Master programmes, you make the right choice. Here you can find further information.
YOUR CONTACT FOR EXECUTIVE EDUCATION