Linking Talents is the European careers community at ESCP Europe. As a platform it brings together students, companies and alumni. The overall goal is to unfold each individual's potential and like this, building careers that matter. The services offered by the network include:
- Exclusive networking events
- Coaching for orientation
- Newsletters for ESCP Europe students and alumni
- Job & internship offers
You want to work in Germany or with German companies? The Recruiting Days at the Berlin campus is the event to be for you as an ESCP Europe student. It is your chance to find your internship or job entry with one of more than 35 top employers. Stay for the weekend and network (or party) with your fellow students, friends and alumni.
Your personal Yearbook profile is your tool to engage with career service at ESCP Europe. With your CareerSpace account you make appointments for individual coachings, sign up to company events and apply to the events at Recruiting Days. Find out how to set up your profile.
Besides a high-quality education students at ESCP Europe profit from strong partnerships between companies and the school. Partner companies bring valuable practical insights to students and offer them opportunities to launch their careers. Check out our partners and find out how you can grow with them.
Through constant exchange with recruiters and alumni, the people at ESCP Europe's career service know the needs and requirements of the labour markets very well. As a student you have a European network of careers experts at hand. They help you to get orientation in a world of endless possibilities, work with you through application documents and connect you to the right contacts.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
- McKinsey&Company: Women’s Day
- McKinsey&Company GO WEST EVENT
- Coca Cola STUDENTEN CHALLENGE BIODIVERSITÄT – jetzt bewerben!
- Was bringt’s? Drei Fragen an Accenture Strategy und die ESCP Europe zu ihrer Zusammenarbeit
- FMCG Internship abroad with NIVEA? Apply now!
- Help our Company Consultancy Project team!
- A.T. Kearney: Women Interviewtraining am 16.06. in Berlin
- Peek&Cloppenburg Recruiting Day 2017 – Fokus: Digitale Strategien